Pursuit of Happiness

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Costume Review!!

I received this costume from Wholesale Halloween Costumes!! I absolutely love this site! Wholesale Halloween Costumes has anything and everything anyone can want! From pet costumes to Halloween costumes to 20s costumes they have it all!! The website is fun and it's very exciting going through costumes trying to decide which one you want! After much thought, I finally chose the Gangster Lady Womens Costume.

Here is a little clip from the description from the Wholesale Halloween Costumes. "The gangster lady outfit includes a pinstripe zoot suit along with a black scarf and a black pinstripe gangster hat. The gangster lady costume is available in sizes from small to extra-large so all women can be part of this confidence game."

I love this costume because it is comfortable, easy to wear, and can be used year round!! I will definitely be getting more costumes from Wholesale Halloween Costumes and I suggest you should do the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment